07 February 2019

CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, U.S.A. vs THE UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE U.K.



The Malay Mail wrote:-

"Deputy minister Marzuki reveals he did go to Cambridge... but not that Cambridge"

"In a report by Malaysiakini, Marzuki said his degree in business administration is from the United States-based Cambridge International University — an institution whose reputation has been questioned."

"I think [my critics] misunderstood [my credentials]. I [studied] at the Cambridge International University in the US.

"I was doing logistics [before joining politics]. So I just took that certificate for my knowledge to expand my business. As CEO of the company, I want to expand my knowledge and my business," he was quoted telling Malaysiakini."


Since the United States of America is the richest and most powerful country in the world and e-learning over the Internet is said to be far superior to traditional-style lecture room learning, qualifications from Cambridge International University in the mighty U.S. of A, must be far superior to qualifications from the University of Cambridge in the pre-BREXIT  U.K.

This is what Cambridge International University's website says about its:-

Accreditation:-


Programmes offered:-


Programme Fees:-


The President's Message:-


Yours trully

IT.Scheiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.